Mckittrick Genealogy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mckittrick Genealogy

Genealogy of the Mckittrick's

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Brother and Sister

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P. McKittrick Reinhart

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Looking for Brother and Sister Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Brother and Sister   Looking for Brother and Sister Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:50 pm

Hello, I am Patricia Ann McKittrick Reinhart, daughter of Alan Crawford McKittrick, and granddaughter of Percy Alan McKittrick of Fitchburg, Mass. My parents divorced when I was 2 years old and the last time I saw my father I was 4 years old. My grandparents always kept in contact with me and even after my grandmother died Gramps still kept in contact with me until his death when I was around 21. I know that I have a 1/2 brother and sister who are both older than me but we have never met. I live in Frisco, Texas with my husband David. We are both retired, him from banking and me from city government. I just happened to Google Percy Alan McKittrick and came upon this site. It was always a desire of my heart to know my father's side of the family. I would love to hear from by brother or sister. Thanks for putting this site out on the web.
Back to top Go down

Looking for Brother and Sister
Page 1 of 1